REALTOR®, Property Manager
Xavier Nunez, after attending college in Guadalajara, Mexico, returned to the Los Angeles area where he owned and operated an auto repair shop for 5 years. Obtaining his real estate license in 1979, he managed a Realty World office of 15 agents and then a Century 21 Office of 12 agents, while operating his own real estate practice. In 1986 he went to work for Home Savings of America as a Loan Originator, which was eventually merged with Washington Mutual, where he spent 21 years reviewing financial and credit applications, before joining US Southwest®.
Xavier manages rental units under contract with US Southwest®. His attention to detail in dealing with legal and financial matters has made Xavier the right person at US Southwest® to oversee the Property Management process. He has been meticulous about assuring that the Company’s forms, business processes and contracts are keeping pace with requirements of the regulatory community, and the needs of both our renters and owners.
In addition to his duties and responsibilities in the Property Management area, Xavier continues to maintain and manage his own real estate business, listing and selling residential and commercial properties.
- Member of the Bullhead City/Mohave Valley Association of Realtors
- Member of the Western Arizona REALTOR Data Exchange: Local MLS
- Member of the Arizona Association of REALTORS
- Licensed REALTOR in Arizona
- Amateur Radio Operator, KF6YNR
- Member of Western Arizona Radio Club
- Member ARRL, National HAM Radio Operators Organization
- Member NRA Member of Coast to Coast, RV-ing & Camping Organization
- Past Member HOG, Harley Rider’s Organization
Office : (928) 763-2277
Mobile : (928) 763-2277
Fax : (928) 763-1631