I have been experiencing the Mohave Desert and the Colorado River since before I was a year old. My family has owned property in the area since 1980 and now lives in Bullhead City. I love the open spaces of the desert and am continually amazed at the beauty of our river and pristine lake. I was raised in CA and have traveled the US. I am so excited to have the opportunity to live and work and play in this beautiful area.
Helping others achieve their goals and dreams is what brings me purpose. I can relate to your excitement about moving to our area and will go the extra mile to assist you in your transition.
(Beau’s Super Cool fun Facts); (LOL)
- Lived in Yorba Linda, Ca from 10/22/1987- 5/1/2008
- Played competitive Basketball for 13 year. 4 yrs. varsity high school basketball, 2 years as Captain.
- Sold Custom Wood Garage Doors in Anaheim, Ca (2006-2008)
- Worked as union Carpenter for 2 years in Phoenix, Az (2008-2010)
- Worked as union electrical worker for 2 years Phoenix, Az (2009-2011)
- Father was a Union Finish Drywaller for 25+ years
- Studied at Fullerton College with focus on Criminal Justice (2.5 years)
- Have worked as Sales Trainer in more than 20 Us States.
- Lived in Ca, Az, Ga, Tx (Arizona is by far the best place to live)
- I have a Black belt in Chinese Kempo
- Married to a beautiful wife, Cameron, and our first miracle is on the way.