Bullhead City is growing again with some great new businesses set to move into the area soon! New growth signifies a fantastic local economy. New businesses equate to more jobs and more opportunities for local residents. Here are some highlights!
- Talas Harbor, a geriatric behavioral health hospital, celebrated it’s opening with a recent ribbon cutting.
- Meoni’s Italian Kitchen opened last Friday where Mama Mia’s used to be on Marina Blvd. We’re so excited to experience their take on great Italian food!
- The rumors turned out to be true! Bullhead City is set to get a Dairy Queen, Dutch Bros. Coffee AND a Jersey Mike’s!
- Travelers to Bullhead City will be happy to learn that Motel 6 and Holiday Inn Express are also moving into town, giving a little more choice to places to stay on this side of the river.
JOIN US FOR AN OPEN HOUSE!
3355 Ridge Run Avenue, Bullhead City. Saturday, October 12, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. 🏠 3 bed, 2 bath on half acre with fireplace and big backyard! A MUST SEE! $299,000. Click for details: http://mls.ussw.net/listing/960345
THIS WEEK’S LOCAL EVENTS!
Cooler weather means a lot of fantastic local events! Here’s a list of a few events we think you’ll find interesting for this weekend!
(Events will open in Facebook.)
- October 9: H20 Town Hall meeting at Bullhead Chamber of Commerce
- October 10: Habitat for Humanity Ground Breaking
- October 12: Pumpkin Patch at Diamondback Elementary
- October 12: Fire Prevention and Life Safety Fair
- October 12: Patriots Care & Bike Show
Beauty In the Desert
Photo of Laughlin and the Colorado River by Elmer C. Teodoro