Lainie Shimpa, Associate Broker, is the designated manager for US Southwest® at the Fort Mohave Branch Office. After a short career in the nutrition field working in Denver, Lainie relocated to Bullhead City, Arizona in 1992 to join family already in the area and in full swing with the start of their AZ construction company which quickly grew to servicing the Tri-state Area. Lainie joined the family business in 1996 part time and full time 1999 with the addition of several larger commercial investments. Lainie acquired her Real Estate License in 1996 and her Real Estate Brokers License in 2001. Her first position as an agent was with Broker, Ann Pettit, whom she is now currently working with again as an Associate Broker and Branch Manager for US Southwest® handling new development and general commercial and residential sales.
Clubs and Interests
- Bullhead City Rotary Club
- Board Member Bullhead Regional Habitat for Humanity, Committee Chair for Fundraising and Family Support
- Board Member Amazing Grace Fellowship, Vice President of Caring Hearts Food Ministry
- Board Member River Cities Homeless Committee
- Board Member Interagency Council for Social Services Interagency Council